This questionnaire is designed to bring out the Real You and Your Professional Knowledge! - Looking Forward to Our Conversation and Having Fun!
The Goal - Lets Have FUN:
Our goal is to help and elevate Industry Professionals like you and your respective companies. To do that, we want to inform, educate and entertain, while always attempting to over deliver for our audience. We do that by being prepared. Please review the following questions and provide any details necessary so that we can provide great value to our listeners.
Technical Needs - Lets Sound and Look Good:
Notification: Upon completion and submission of the form, you will receive a formal Industrial Talk email notification that will include the following:
Calendar Link: https://calendly.com/industrialtalk. Please select a time and date that works with your schedule. Please allow an hour for the interview.
Zoom Link: We use the Zoom platform for the audio and video interview. Simply click the link and you are ready to roll.
Microphone and Headset: It’s important that you do not use speakers during the interview, as that will create feedback and the listening quality will drop tremendously. You need to have a headset or earbuds to hear the audio, and you need to have a microphone. If you don’t have those, we recommend getting this headset for $29.99 and getting it delivered to you in 2 Days for FREE from Amazon. Consider purchasing Logitech Clearchat.
Pre-Interview Questions - Lets Get Real!
The following questions will highlight you and your experience. Please do not exclude, if applicable, the following:
- Are you a publish author? Where can I find the book?
- All methods of contact for our listeners.
- Do you have any lists or articles that can be shared for our listeners?
- Please provide a high-resolution photo or head-shot (png, jpeg or a link to it)
- To the best of your ability, fill-out the following questions. It is vital for our show notes.
- VERY IMPORTANT! To optimize the digital reach of your Podcast, please select the icons below and follow Industrial Talk. Our automation will continue to publish your Podcast - we don't want you to miss the marketing opportunity.